Karen - parent of Callum, 16
I just wanted to say thank you again for the work you did with Callum. He was telling me it’s inspired him to want to help others and he has chosen Psychology as an A’ Level having passed his exams!
Anna - parent of Oliver, 6
I can’t believe how relaxed Oli was after your session today! So chilled tonight too!
I have NEVER seen him relax like that – even at bedtime for that amount of time.
Thank you SO much xxx
My experience with Lisa has honestly been amazing, I came to her after suffering badly with anxiety, lack of motivation and trouble sleeping at night. Since I started, I feel much much better. She is so lovely and calming and I always looked forward to our sessions! I would greatly recommend her and this type of therapy.
About The Youth Fairy
I’m Sian Noon, founder of The Youth Fairy, a growing team of solution focused therapists dedicated to improving the mental health and wellbeing of young people.
Our solution focused approach to therapy is modern, evidence based and actively encourages children to re-focus more on the positive aspects of their lives, recognise strengths and capabilities, improve quality of sleep, and engage more in positive activities and interactions with others.
All Youth Fairies have substantial experience working with young people in various settings and are collectively qualified in a range of approaches including Solution Focused Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy, Coaching, NLP and Youth Mental Health First Aid.
Whether you are a parent seeking help for your child, a school looking for wellbeing initiatives to support your students and staff or you would like to become a Youth Fairy yourself and help to impact positively on children’s mental health, please browse the website to find out more.
All Youth Fairies offer a free 1-hour consultation to discuss your child’s situation and how we can help them regain more emotional control and feel happier, calmer and much more confident in a relatively short amount of time.
We also passionately believe that educating children about their mental health is an essential part of the change process, so we’ll explain to you and your child how the brain works to create their specific problems and associated feelings, behaviours or symptoms.
This understanding is really motivational to children as they realise there is hope, see more clearly what we can do about it and show them how they can develop more mentally healthy behaviours in the future.
It’s also super helpful for parents too as it creates a common language to talk more easily with your child about their well-being and gives you specific ideas of how you can best support the process (and beyond).
Purchase Programmes in discounted blocks of 6 or PAYG (£70)
- Boost feelings of overall happiness
- Feel calmer in everyday situations
- In control of thoughts, emotions, and reactions
- Increased confidence and self-recognition
- Develop a more positive attitude
- Interact with others more positively
- Cope better with life challenges
- Ditch unwanted habits: e.g device obsession
- Improve sleep problems
- Boost self-confidence and self-esteem
- Confident mindset for performance; sport, stage, exams
- Develop a positive 'can do' attitude
- Discover own strengths and capabilities
- Improved learning and memory capacity
- Remain focused and confident under pressure
- Develop resilience; bounce back, let things go
- See challenge as an opportunity for growth
- Optimise sleep quality
- Happy, confident, motivated, resilient pupils & staff
- Primary, Secondary and Post-16
- Group wellbeing programmes for students
- Group wellbeing programmes for teachers
- One to One Therapy for students
- CPD for teachers & pastoral staff
- Workshops for parents on children’s mental health
- Understand the neuroscience of mental health
- Outcome measuring software to evidence impact
Find a Fairy
Multiple research studies have shown that finding a therapist your child likes, trusts and feels comfortable with is a really important part of the change process.
Click on the individual profiles to find out more about each Fairy, their contact details and to book a consultation with the one you and your child feels is the best fit.