Pay As You Go | £70 Per Session
Struggling with your mental health and wellbeing as a parent can make it feel really difficult to cope with the day-to-day challenges of family life.
You might find yourself:
- Feeling overwhelmed, excessively worrying, struggling to stay calm and in control or perhaps lacking in motivation to engage and connect fully with your little ones – or not so little!
- Reacting in anger, being drawn into arguments with your children or excessively triggered by things they say or do.
We understand that sometimes it’s just too much and we can’t keep up with the call to be a perfect parent – especially if we have events in our life putting extra pressure or stress on our shoulders such as:
- Separation, loss, addiction, our child’s mental health struggles or our own past trauma.
Our SMILE for Parents programme is designed to help you regain a greater sense of emotional control and will support you in making those positive changes in thoughts and behaviours you need to feel calmer, happier and much more confident as a person – and as a parent.
And the great thing is our Solution Focused approach means you don’t need to excessively talk about past problems, your perceived ‘parenting mistakes’ (even Youth Fairies have felt that completely unhelpful parent guilt) or trauma in order to get you back on top of things and feeling like yourself again.
As well as helping you take positive steps towards your outcomes, you’ll learn how the brain works to create your specific concerns so you can understand why you’ve been feeling or reacting in these ways and what we can do about it.
And just in case you thought there is a perfect parent….SPOILER ALERT…..there isn’t!
We’re all trying to do the best we can at any given time and sometimes we just need an encouraging, helpful hand from our ‘Fairy’ Godmother to get us back on track.
Can Help To
- Boost feelings of overall happiness
- Cope calmly with everyday situations
- Feel in control of reactions, thoughts & emotions
- Rediscover your confidence & self-recognition
- Develop a more positive outlook
- Interact more positively with others
- Cope better with life challenges
- Improve connection with your child(ren)
- Improve sleep problems